RM7 Publish suddenly fails to display main photo on frontpage?

RM7 Publish to sites.rootsmagic.com suddenly started failing to displaying photo on frontpage, even though I have ‘Display photo before Introduction’ checkbox checked. I’ve re-published, unchecked & unchecked previously noted setting, made sure the photo exists in Media Gallery with root person checked as ‘primary photo for this person’ add nauseum. When I look at index.html page, I see that necessary tag pointing to photo is missing:
img src=“data/media/1000000000-normal.jpg” width=“600” hspace=“150”
It seems that something has changed recently on the server side that removes this tag during publish action, because I know it was working properly just a couple of months ago.

What am I doing wrong or what needs to be done to restore this feature so photo displays on frontpage properly?

Thanks,
Phil

Try deleting the existing website and upload it again.

Well glory be, I hadn’t thought of trying that. As soon as I did, Viola! it worked!!

Thank you Renee, you’re a genius!!

Phil

This procedure seems to solve all manner of problems. I wonder if it would be possible for the Publish procedure always to do a Delete then Add sequence rather than doing a Replace? In theory, a Replace should accomplish the same thing, but obviously it doesn’t.