Relinking media crashed RM8

Using Windows 10
Imported my data from RM7 to RM8, something I do from time to time, as I am still working in RM7 and trying out RM8 until those features still missing from new program are added, someday soon?
Media links did not come across to RM8 this time, so I relinked them. All media (4,000+) found but relinking stopped at about 80% and programme
froze. Closed using task manager.
Is this a known bug or did I do something wrong?

Did you do a direct import of your RM7 database to RM8? The media links should still be pointing to where they were stored with RM7.

I’m still on RM7 and import into RM8 several times a week. I have never seen this problem. It’s hard to picture anything you could have done wrong. Unless it repeats itself, it’s probably best just to ignore this instance and continue importing RM7 into RM8 as needed. If it does repeat itself, then you would need to open a trouble ticket with the RM helpdesk and submit your RM7 database to them for testing.

Yes, it was a direct import from RM7

Thank you for your advice.

I cannot replicate this problem. The media links have come across without problems each time since.
I’ve decided it must have been operator error (mine) so will take down this post as it is a distraction.

I cannot replicate this problem. The media links have come across without problems each time since.
I’ve decided it must have been operator error (mine) so will take down this post as it is a distraction