Vary data in box on Chart

[I’m sure I once found how to do this, but I can’t find it now, so apologies if it seems a silly question …]
Produce a drop chart with many names. Each box contains the name (without prefix or suffix), the birth and death dates and places. This usually suffices for me, but sometimes I want more: the marriage date, the prefix or suffix, a note. How do I do this?

RM7: Reports->Charts->Wall Charts->Data to include
RM8: I believe at this time ONLY Publish->All Reports & Charts->Box Chart->Facts to Include (and select Format just above it) This is still a work in progress.

1 Like

Thank you: that must be where I saw a way to pick the facts to show. Looks like I can’t have it in the Descendants Chart though. I’m very pleased that RM8 fixed my earlier sadness about changing the font, but notice that in this specific report it may say Calibri like I want but it uses Times Roman.

Overall, I actually trust RM to get charting up to RM7’s standard (and then maybe surpass it to what I had in Generations that went defunct in 2000) and am looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

I, too, hope that RM can bring their charting capabilities to to the standards of the 20+ year old Generations.

3 Likes

Yes, the charting is a big problem for me.