Spell Checking Entered Notes

When entering information such as a note to a person or a task description, how do you have it spell check?

2 Likes

Sorry, no spell check yet.

Sorry to hear that but your word YET has hope it is intended to be added in. Thank you for your reply.

I am not 100% certain but I think that the spellchecker in RM7 was a 3rd party add-in. The reason I say this is that I seem to recall being able to download and add a British English version of the spellchecker and I doubt RM had the resources to produce this. I gave up with it in the end as I was fed up with the red wiggly lines under words that were not spelt incorrectly. Perhaps this add-in does not work in the new version or I am sure they would have included it along with the British English option.

1 Like

I’ll put in a vote for spell check too! I find my typing has deteriorated over the years (as has my handwriting) and I love spellcheck for catching my typos. If there is some way to put in a third-party spell check, I would love to try that. For some long Notes, I can copy to someplace with a spell check and copy back, but that’s not ideal.
Holly

1 Like

From what I understand the delay is because it has to be re-written to work under both Windows and Mac.