Scrapbook Media

I have my RM photos in Documents in separate folders by family. I put the photo attached to an event within RM. When I try to print the scrapbook for that person or family, nothing shows up. What am I doing wrong. Does the photo have to be attached to the person instead of the event to have it be published in the scrapbook?

Scrapbooks are supported for Persons, Families, Sources, and Places. They are not supported for Events, Names, Citations, or Tasks.

I think I am confused. I had thought that in the Scrapbook section, if I checked the box for a person or family that ALL the photos for that person and/or family would print. You are saying that isn’t so? Even if I have checked both primary and scrapbook on the photo itself?

I don’t think I am making myself clear. John Doe has a birth certificate jpg attached to his birth fact. I have checked to have that birth certificate be both primary and in the scrapbook. When I go to Publish the scrapbook, I have highlighted John Doe’s name. I select that it is to be John Doe’s person scrapbook with 3 rows and 2 columns. Then I say to generate report and the sheets come up blank. This is what I want to fix. I want all of the photos attached to facts to show up in the scrapbook for this person. Can this be done?

1 Like