Rootsmagic To Go App on Android Tablet?

Hi

Please forgive me if this has been covered before, I am new here and I can’t seem to find a recent Post for this topic.

Are there any plans to have a Rootsmagic 10 To Go App that works on an Android Tablet?

I think that the APP was created by a third party?

I travel a lot and in my downtime would love to work on my tree but don’t want to take my laptop with me .

Thanks for any help.

If your database is linked to an ancestry, use their free app to view and edit your file on an ipad and probably even an android tablet.

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, my up to date information is all on Rootsmagic now, not Ancestry.

I don’t currently have a subscription to Ancestry.

Thanks again.

Users do not know and RM Inc isn’t saying anything about intentions and hasn’t for around a decade.

It’s perhaps only a terminology issue, but RM used to have an app for Android, but it is no longer supported. RM still has an app that is supported for iPhone and iPad. But these apps were read only. They allowed you to look at your tree but not to work on your tree. So there never really has been an Android app nor an IOS app to let you work on your tree. As Tom indicated, RM doesn’t announce their plans in advance.

Thank you for taking the time to explain this. I appreciate the knowledge.

I have just found a teriffic app which will allow me to make changes whilst out and about, but i will need to note the changes i have made and update Rootsmagic on my return.

Happy to mention the app name but not sure i am allowed to.

Thanks again Jerry