Errors with Latest Update 8.2.7.0

Windows 11 RM 8.2.7.0–

I have had no problems with RM 8 UNTIL the latest update-- now I seem to have multiple types of errors with no idea why or how they are happening as they happen randomly…

1. when I first downloaded the newest version, I have had several access violation errors and loop-- every time you try to shutdown RM 8, it gives you another access violation–only way to get out of it was to use the task manager…
  2. there are times that I will be working in RM 8 and the databases just closes and disappears —
  3. Had a few times when I received an error message that RM 8 could NOT open a file-- when I clicked OK-- the file opened up…
  4. When 2 or more databases are open, the one I am not working in turns into a gray screen

And there have been other error messages but don’t remember what they were now-- just that it was unusual to receive so many when I was experiencing none…

Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks

Put in a support ticket. I am running 8.2.7.0 with Windows 11 and have not seen any issues whatsoever. Have you had a recent update with your security software? Perhaps there is a compatibility issue there.

Thanks --put in a support ticket but they want to know

1. steps I took before the error above occurred-- if I knew that I could recreate the error…
  2. what the error was–didn’t see a specific error in the report to send…
  3. copy of my file–don’t know which file turned gray and didn’t keep a copy of the file as I was afraid it would overwrite a good file with something unusable…

so my question to the group is when this happens again, how can I save the grayed out file without messing up the previous backup of the good file? I do not use any type of cloud storage–just keep everything on the computer…

Would appreciate any help–Thanks

If you get AV error every time you close your database start with giving support that one. The others look like they are more computer related. Could be resources. You don’t happen to have your files inside a folder syncing with the cloud do you?

Thanks for the response-Guess I wasn’t very clear–I don’t get an AV error every time I close the database–all errors happen randomly–No I am NOT snycing any of my files or anything else to a cloud–Sorry what do you mean by resources?

Resources, like running out of memory with to many other programs running at the same time.