I have no idea what is happening. First, I get what appears like HTML when I put a mark over a letter, but it shows up just fine when I open it in word. Then I try to put a child with the correct mother if I have several mothers with 1 father. The child gets to be a spouse to the father. Or better yet it never shows up and I have to go looking for it. Next when I try to close RM8 I wind up having to send in an error report. Which leads me to believe that the error reports are not being read. I am going to try and take screen shots of what is happening.
It’s best to open a support ticket and send a backup of your file. Then we can look at it and see what’s happening.