Places....and the details...and the address

Hello, I am new here in this community and new also very new to the RootsMagic software.
Is there anyway to enter or attach an address in the place details? I love the fact you can enter coordinates to places but
I like to put the addresses to cemeteries, Churches where marriages/ Baptisms/ funerals occured, family businesses and also the homes my ancestors lived at, some well over 100 years ago. Many are still around with the same address around here.
I have found the “addresses” section in the software but cannot figure out how to use it or attach it to/ in the places details.
Thank you.

When you add a fact to any person, populate the Place and Place details fields with the required addresses and they will be shown in the Places list.

UPDATE:
There does not seem to be any way to have addresses added to the Addresses list appear in the Places list.

I use Addresses for my To-Do and Research logs. For example, I have entered the name and contact details of the church that holds the baptismal certificates I need. The address is then attached to the Task folder. I record family addresses using the Residence fact.

One note @Paul_R – IF you use Ancestry to keep a copy of your file then when you add an address to a fact, put place and place field in PLACE such as
100 Westward Drive London , England — Ancestry does NOT use PLACE FIELDS so it will NOT show up there if separated…

When I use Ancestry Tree share to transfer place information, both the Place Detail and Place transfer to Ancestry.com and then display on my Ancestry tree. I prefer to keep Place Details separate from standard place names.

Wonder what the difference is as they were NOT showing on mine which is why I changed my info under place fields to under place- BUT that was a while back-- will check it out again