I have lots of Place Notes about the places which featured in the lives of my ancestors. Where they lived, worked, etc is an intergal part of their story so it would be great to include these notes into an individual’s Narrative Report. I know I could workaround by including this information about places into an individual’s Fact Notes but I don’t want to do that. It would be much better if relevant Place Notes could be printed as a special type of Endnote at the end of the Narrative Report. I haven’t found a way of doing this, would it be possible please?
3 Likes
One place I use placenotes a lot is for Cemeteries. (Have about 1700 – some are quite detailed)
That is a good idea @steve.turner --I didn’t realize that was NOT possible-- another workaround for now would be to print your narrative report then print a PLACE LIST report and use other software to combine the 2 reports-- The Place List report offers a lot of options
BUT I can’t get some of them like near a place to work-- probably need to enter the longitude and latitude
