Formatting of Narrative Reports

I don’t know about others, but for me the formatting of the Narrative reports (I like the Outline one as it keeps families together) is just awful in the placement of ALL pictures to the far left. The formatting in RM7 is so much better in the visual understanding of person/spouse and indented a bit are the children with their picture also indented with their name and the Children of Children also again indented with their pictures indented.
Why would the programmers think this far left of all pictures would be more pleasing…So my suggestion is to reformat the programming so Narrative reports indent generations with the pictures like RM7…Just saying…

I agree. The biggest problem I am having with the narrative report is the photo is covering up some of the text. Any solution yet?

Welcome to these communities…usually they are very helpful. I have had RM since its beginning but this issue has me so frustrated. This issue started with RM8 which I upgraded to and not address and then abruptly stopped and forced the purchase of RM9 which I chose not to purchase so shortly after RM8. RM9 still has this issue . I thought I was the only one but alas I am not. Sad to see it not addressed…I am still using RM7 because of it and refuse to get RM9 as I see no benefit. Good luck…FYI I submitted it all over and in all the places recommended. Maybe you will have better luck.