Family Group Sheet shows and prints only 1 line per page

I have printed several family group sheets in the past week. I have been experimenting with changing the settings, fonts, etc. to see what I like best and now the preview of any sheet I generate shows only 1 line per page - and each line thereafter on a separate sheet. So each sheet might take This happens even when I change the person for whom I want to generate a family group sheet - after I have changed settings again and logged out, then come back into RM.
A sheet I generated on my family - father, mother, 2 children, only basic facts - generated 16 pages.
I have cleaned phantom records under tools - took less than a second.
Hope someone has the answer.
Caroline

If you have Footnotes selected change to Endnotes.

I don’t see a section for footnotes, only endnotes. And there it only gives choices for “style” of endnotes, I have reuse endnote numbers and use ibid.

The endnotes show up all on p. 14, name index on p. 15, and place index all on p. 16 as they should.

Another thing I forgot to mention – when I try to print from RM it will only print the current page. I have to move to Word to print more than one page at a time. This is not a new problem.

We will have to take a look at it. It’s best to do this remotely. Open a chat on our website. Best time to reach a support agent is Mon-Fri, 8:00-4:00 (MT)