Duplication of Source Templates - RM7

Is there a way to merge duplicate source templates in RM7? A project I did that resulting in my pulling people over from one file into another file and back again has left me with a whole bunch of these. If I go to the Source Template list and chose any one of the duplicates and click Delete I get the message that “There are sources using this source. If you delete this source type, RM will remove all sources of this type from your database.” Obviously not what I want to do. I just want all of the identical duplicated Source Templates to be merged along with their associated sources/citations so that it appears as one Source Template.

I have run into the same problem for the same reasons.

I don’t think there is a solution in either RM7 or RM8 from the user interface. The only solution I know of is to fix the problem using SQLite. If another user has a solution or if RM staff have a solution, please post it.

Thanks for the reply. Good to know I’m not the only one has had this issue. What a mess! I don’t even know what SQLite is and if it involves actual programming would be beyond my computer abilities.

SQLite involves actual programming.