Surname changed legally

I have two brothers in my tree that legally changed their surname to Young from Pulaski.
Not from adoption or anything like that. They just wanted to change it. How do I show this?

Alternate Name fact…….

1 Like

Or describe what happened in the note for the person’s name or the alternate name. Or use the miscellaneous fact or create a custom fact if it is not just a one off thing. Several ways to do it.