We are thrilled to announce the release of RootsMagic 9, as well as the return of our “Getting the Most Out of RootsMagic” book written especially for RootsMagic 9.
We have also created a number of new videos on our RootsMagicTV channel (http://rootsmagictv.com), including “What’s New in RootsMagic 9”, “Getting Started with RootsMagic”, and numerous shorter videos covering specific features in more detail.
- With our innovative new “Associations” feature, you can track more than just family relationships. This powerful tool lets you record friends, associates, neighbors, enslavements, and more, giving you a more complete picture of your ancestors and their connections.
- Enhanced color coding with multiple color code sets and color labeling makes it easier to identify different branches of your family tree and see relationships at a glance.
- With the ability to save and reuse search criteria and task filters, you can quickly access frequently used searches and save time on your research.
- RootsMagic 9 also includes powerful new database tools, which can help you to identify and correct errors in your family tree data. This can lead to a more accurate family tree and more informed research.
- The RootsMagic 9 note editor has been completely rewritten to be more responsive and now includes spell-checking.
- For Windows users, RootsMagic 9 is now available in 32-bit and 64-bit formats.
- And RootsMagic 9 includes dozens of new features designed to make working with your data faster, easier, and more enjoyable.