Ability to export People List

I would like to see the addition of a means to export the People List as text, csv, excel or whatever. A simple save grid to file option. I don’t need to mess around with reports.
I am undergoing a major cleanup of my RM data by working though the file using the People List to keep track of where I am and would to be able to export the data so that I could conduct deeper analysis of the data to more effectively conduct the process.

3 Likes

The Individual List can be saved in .xlsx, .csv, .txt in addition to .pdf and .docx. Just uncheck facts, parents, spouses, children, places etc. if you want just a straight list.

1 Like

That has been oft-requested over the life of RM. The closest you might come to it is a Custom Report mimicking the fields and layout of your People view. One wonders why the software could not be relatively easily enhanced to port the People View to a Custom Report, filtered and sorted identically by default.

This is untested.
There is a scrolling capture for images that extend beyond one screen.
Snagit > Image > Selection: Grab Text > Copy to Clipboard > Capture
Then paste it into a word processor or spreadsheet.
The built-in reports may be better because they would behave like the RM you are used to.