Ability to change font size in RootsMagic 9?

Currently, I’m a RootsMagic 7 user and have found that the inability to increase the font size in the to-do-list and research log tools to be problematic for me. Does RootsMagic 9 allow the user to increase the font size anywhere in the program other than just with printing reports or charts?

1 Like

Yes it does BUT it will change the size of the font in the whole database and all your databases – RM 8 has the same options…

Instead of a research log and to do list they have TASKS–so this is what it looks like a 100% ( you can also go smaller)

and this is at 150% ( the max)

( click on the images to see difference)-- all you have to do is open a file–go to settings and it is under the monitor-- then close RM completely and reopen it…

1 Like

I have recently purchased an unusual monitor - the LG dual Up 28" display with 2560x2880. I am wanting to maximize usable screen resolution. It can easily show two RM windows one above the other. It’s a weird, ugly monitor.

Here’s my issue. The font used in the pedigree diagram is much larger than the font used for the list of names, and looks “funny.” Is there a way to change the size or even change the font used in the pedigree diagram?

Sorry @pbooth99 – there is no way to change the font—you can change the size BUT as discussed above , the size changes for all your files…

This is at 100% and the pedigree/ family view are much larger than the list of names-- the descendant’s view is abt the same size as the list of names