List of User/Custom Source Templates

I have been looking for a list of user or custom Templates such as found at the link below
However – the list is very limited – was looking to adapt one vs writing from scratch.
I do not like most of the built-in ones in RM for my needs. They either have too much or too like info for one I am looking.

#22 was actually “perfect” for example for what I was looking for. (Find a Grave)
I need similar for Birth, Death, Marr , Census and so on.

Maybe there is other non-RM site someone can suggest.

User list of Templates
http://wiki.rootsmagic.com/wiki/RootsMagic_8:User_Source_Templates
(I believe there is one also for 9 but I can’t find it right now)

RM9 list hasn’t changed.
RM9 UserSourceTemplates

Thanks – I thought it was the same – but I guess hopefully some will offer additional info or I will have to build mine from scratch as I am looking for Goldilocks

Have you just tried googling custom genealogy source templates or custom genealogy source citation templates to see what comes up-- both had at least one that looked interesting to me BUT you might have to have a paid account…

1 Like

Best option is to start from something that is close and edit it. That’s what I’ve done with some of those UK templates and you’ll get exactly what you want.

I ended building with one from scratch as I did not find one that was close (enough). Once I did I have been adapting for other “fact/sources”.