Changing an incorrect match in FamilySearch Central

I incorrectly matched to separate persons in FamilySearch Central, so they both have the same ID number in my database. How do I change this?

On the Share Data tab use the UnMatch button. If you are on a Mac it gets a little trickier. You will need to go through a relative’s Share Data tab to click on the FS icon on the FamilySearch side for them. It will let you remove the match that way.

1 Like